Monday, July 18, 2011

Spinach Puffs

My very first experiment via Pinterest may surprise you...it's not a "craft" or "art" project...it's a recipe. For those of you who don't know me very well...I don't like to cook. Most of the recipes I pin on Pinterest are cupcakes and sweets however, I pinned these Spinach Puffs the other day because I love spinach dip.
http://picky-palate.com/2011/01/31/baked-spinach-dip-mini-bread-bowls/
I just thought that they looked good...but I like shortcuts...and only cook things with 5 or less ingredients...so, I just bought a container of Spinach Dip from Wal-Mart and used that!
Here are my Spinach Puffs!
Not too bad for a first time experiment!
Erica told me that presentation is everything...so I made sure to use a pretty little pink dish of mine!
Sometime this week, we are having Crispy Noodles...another recipe found on Pinterest. I am really looking forward to it! In the meantime, I will be reading a book from my BOOKS WORTH READING list on Pinterest...I am even more excited about this!
Time to hit the pool and begin Chapter 1!


No comments:

Post a Comment