Sunday, July 17, 2011

Welcome!

During this past week, I had the joy of spending time with my very good friend, Erica. What makes Erica so unique as a friend is that she truly gets me and my artsy side. In fact, there are times when I feel like she is the ONLY one who gets me and my crazy ideas! (Probably because she has just as crazy ideas!) We can look at a paint can and just know what the other one is thinking.
Now pretend I am lying on a psychiatric couch when I divulge this next paragraph...
Ring goes the phone, hello says the friend..."Hey, it's me. Have you heard of www.pinterest.com?" She just learned of it and just sent me the invitation to join...the same day that I had done the same for her.
What is www.pinterest.com? It's a brainstorming website that takes ideas from all areas and allows you to sort them into categories for future reference. Basically, it's left brain meets right brain...and I am in LOVE with it!
Just one week on pinterst and my creative juices are flowing. We, Erica and myself, have decided to start blogging our pinterst activities...kind of a way to hold ourselves accountable to our creativity. We all know that in the everyday of life, sometimes ideas get lost in the shuffle.
So enjoy our journey...leave some comments and share any ideas and inspirations you may have along the way! AND so begins another adventure...and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment