Sunday, August 28, 2011

A little bit of this and a whole lot of that!

We just finished our first week of school and it was one busy week!
 But here I am...back in action after a weekend of cleaning up!
So sit back, relax and brace yourself for two weeks worth of things I have seen and done!
Let's start with our FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL lunch!


...yup, pretty cute! 
The girls gave the "candy apples" to the principal and their teachers too.
Way yummier than a real apple!
We are still working on the girls rooms. 
This is a napkin ring from PIER 1 IMPORTS that I used to tie back the curtains in Reese's room. The yellow sunflowers look super cute with the pink curtains.

I made a bumble bee painting for Reese's room too! Now I just need to find a frame for it.

We switched out Rumor's dresser and gave her the red one from our family room. I miss it in my family room as it was one of my favorite pieces but it works really well in the rainbow room too.
Well, as promised in my last post, I have a DIY project that is completed!
I took my old dresser from childhood and made it into a "snack bar" for our kitchen dining area. We have a pretty small kitchen so the drawers in the dresser are coming in very handy for storing our snacks and odds and ends. Now I have cleaner counters! Yeah!
Hmmm...snafu...the blog won't let me post anymore photos...
TO BE CONTINUED!


No comments:

Post a Comment